Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Trusting God-Mrs. Carol Hopson

BREAKFAST #9
Preparing the
meal…
GETTING TO KNOW YOUR SHEPHERD
You do not believe because you are not of My sheep.
My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they
follow Me; and I give eternal life to them, and they
shall never perish; and no one shall snatch them out
of My hand.
-John 10:26-28
When my youngest granddaughter, Lucy, came for a visit
at seven months of age, she turned away from my husband
and started to cry when he reached for her. And yet, she came
willingly into my arms as her mother gave her over to me.
What had happened? Why was she afraid of her beloved
Papa? We realized then that she hadn't seen him in a long
time and therefore didn't remember him. I had recently visited
her in their home, so she remembered me. My dear husband
was so heartbroken at her response, and it reminded me
of how our precious Savior must feel when we don't recognize
Him because we've been away for too long.



As a "partnership publisher," we partner you with a team of professional editors , typesetters , cover design and printers to create a high quality product and then we work with you to help market and distribute your book in today's rapidly changing marketplace.

No comments: