Monday, November 22, 2010

Trusting God-Mrs Carol Hopson

BREAKFAST #6
Preparing the
meal…
ARE YOU TAKING GOD'S COUNSEL?
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto
my path.
-Psalm 119:105, KJV
Thy testimonies are wonderful; therefore my soul
observes them. The unfolding of Thy words gives
light.…Establish my footsteps in Thy word.
-Psalm 119:129-130, 133
A woman came to me for counsel, and she was miserable…
more than miserable…she was bitter, angry, and
resentful. I can assure you that it wasn't a pretty sight.
Things had not gone the way she had planned in her marriage,
and she had to give up her dreams and plans. As I listened
and asked questions, I found out that she had a good
Christian husband who was just trying to provide for his family,
but this required moves and unexpected changes. They
had to downsize their home, take fewer vacations, and shop in
less exclusive stores for a time, and she did not like it.



As a "partnership publisher," we partner you with a team of professional editors , typesetters , cover design and printers to create a high quality product and then we work with you to help market and distribute your book in today's rapidly changing marketplace.

No comments: