Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Mrs. C. Hopson-Trusting God

TO KNOW DAILY PEACE:
1. Quickly recognize when you are focusing on problems
or people.
2. Confess it and change your thoughts to ones that
honor the Lord.
3. Focus on all you have in Christ, and choose one new
thing to praise God for all day long.
4. Choose, with God's help, to focus on pleasing the
Lord with your words, thoughts, and actions rather
than letting your emotions control you.
Remember that peace comes when our heart comes into
agreement with God's heart…not the opposite!
WHAT HAPPENED TO MY PEACE?
What happened to my peace today? I had it yesterday.
Did someone come and steal it and then just run away?
How did I give it up so fast, why did I not hang on?
It seems that oh, so suddenly, I lost my joy and song.
Let's see, what was I thinking, when my peace disappeared?
Oh yes, I now remember, I focused on some fears.
And then I listened to some words that hurt down deep
inside, and suddenly my joy was gone,
oh, what a downward slide!
What must I do to get it back? I so much want to rest
in what my Lord has promised, but I think I failed the test.
Oh yes, that's music to my ears, I know Your Word is true!
You say, "Just turn your heart to Me, for I've forgiven you.
Then focus not on what you hear or think or feel or see.
But on the truths of My own words, for they will set you free."
-Carol Hopson

As a "partnership publisher," we partner you with a team of professional editors , typesetters , cover design and printers to create a high quality product and then we work with you to help market and distribute your book in today's rapidly changing marketplace.

No comments: