Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mrs. Carol Hopson-Trustin God in Times of Trouble

BREAKFAST #7
Preparing the
meal…
THERE'S FREEDOM IN ME!
You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make
you free.
-John 8:32
The world tends to think that Christians live in
bondage. But we really live in the truth, and that is total
freedom. In John 18:37, Jesus told why He came to earth
when Pilate had asked Him, "What have You done?" Jesus
answers, "You say correctly that I am a king. For this I have
been born, and for this I have come into the world, to bear
witness to the truth."
All truth is found in God and in His Word, and it is so
freeing and life-giving. I don't have to worry about new
philosophies, deceitful words of men, the power of evil,
what's happening in politics or in our nation…I know the
truth about my past, present, and future, and that puts my
heart at peace. It doesn't mean I don't pray for others or our
leaders or seek to be God's ambassador wherever I go. It
does mean that I don't live as a slave to worry, fear, and
confusion because I don't know the truth.



As a "partnership publisher," we partner you with a team of professional editors , typesetters , cover design and printers to create a high quality product and then we work with you to help market and distribute your book in today's rapidly changing marketplace.

No comments: