Thursday, November 18, 2010

Mrs. Carol Hopson - Trusting God in Troubled Times

GOD'S PRECIOUS WORD
The Word of God meets all my needs
And feeds my hungry soul.
It helps me know just how to live
And identifies my role.
Sometimes it seems so difficult
To see what I must do,
But with God's loving grace and help
He'll always see me through.
For all I truly need to know
About this life of mine
Is found within this tear-stained Book,
God's precious Word divine!
-Carol Hopson

COME AND DINE…
1. Do you think you need to improve in how you handle
God's Word? If you've taken the privilege of having His
Word for granted, why not pray and ask God to help you
truly learn to treasure His precious Word.
2. Look again at "what if we treated our Bibles like we
treat our cell phones." Write out two or three ways that
you might try to use your Bible more for direction and
victory in your daily life.
3. Feast on Psalm 119:129-160, and write out all the
benefits of studying God's Word that you find.
4. Which ones do you need the most right now in these
troubled times, and what will you do about it?









As a "partnership publisher," we partner you with a team of professional editors, typesetters, graphic designers and printers to create a high quality product and then we work with you to help market and distribute your book in today's rapidly changing marketplace.

No comments: