Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Trusting God-Mrs. C. Hopson

Let's get reacquainted with our Shepherd by looking closely
at what He tells us through the Twenty-third Psalm. I've
picked this up from various places, with some parts received
in an e-mail, and it has blessed me immensely.
The Lord is my Shepherd…that's a relationship!
I shall not want…that's supplying my needs!
He maketh me lie down in green pastures…that's giving
me rest!
He leadeth me beside still waters…that's providing
refreshment!
He restoreth my soul…that's the healing I need!
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness…that's Godly
guidance!
For His name's sake…that's my purpose!
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of
death…that's testing times!
I will fear no evil…that's His protection!
For Thou art with me…that's His faithfulness!
Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me…that's discipline
and comfort!
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine
enemies…that's hope!
Thou anointest my head with oil…that's consecration!
My cup runneth over…that's abundance!
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of
my life…that's His blessing!
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord…that's future
security!
Forever…that's for eternity!


As a "partnership publisher," we partner you with a team of professional editors , typesetters , cover design and printers to create a high quality product and then we work with you to help market and distribute your book in today's rapidly changing marketplace.

No comments: