Monday, November 22, 2010

Mrs. Carol Hopson-Trusting God

FATHER, WILL YOU CARRY ME?

I'm tired and can't go on.
I've tried to keep on going, but
I've lost my joy and song.
You see, I tried to do it all
So You'd be proud of me.
But all I did was burn right out
As others 'round me see.
"O precious child, my heart is filled
With joy because you asked
For Me to carry you today
That is my rightful task!
"I've longed to hold you in My arms
And give you peace and rest.
But first, you had to see your need
And willingly confess.
"So now I'm thrilled beyond compare,
These times are far too few,
For now you've given up your pride
And let Me carry you."
-Carol Hopson

COME AND DINE…
1. Identify two or three things that you feel are the
weaknesses that continue to make you feel insecure or
inadequate.
2. Are you willing to give them over to God and let Him
use them for His glory? Write out a prayer of surrender
right now.
3. Read 2 Corinthians 12:7-10, and then write down
how Paul came to the point of boasting about his weaknesses.
Why did he choose to do that?
4. Feast on Galatians 6 and answer the following:
What commands are given?




As a "partnership publisher," we partner you with a team of professional editors , typesetters , cover design and printers to create a high quality product and then we work with you to help market and distribute your book in today's rapidly changing marketplace.

No comments: