Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Trusting God-Carol Hopson

MY SHEPHERD'S LOVE
I've read so often the Twenty-third Psalm
And know that it's meant to make my heart calm.
But sometimes I feel like I'm out there alone
With no one to turn to and no one to phone.
So what does this chapter in God's Book relay?
Just how does it help me get through every day?
It tells me that Jesus is my Shepherd dear,
And He will provide and remove all my fears.
He'll nourish and feed me and tenderly care
For all of my longings and times of despair.
But I must stay close and hear only His voice,
Then obeying Him will become my first choice.
-Carol Hopson

As a "partnership publisher," we partner you with a team of professional editors , typesetters , cover design and printers to create a high quality product and then we work with you to help market and distribute your book in today's rapidly changing marketplace.

No comments: