Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mrs. Carol Hopson-Above the Storm

I love to read the Psalms because I often feel like David
did, and I love His honesty.
He acknowledged,
When I kept it all inside, my bones turned to
powder, my words became daylong groans. The
pressure never let up; all the juices of my life dried
up. Then I let it all out; I said, ‘I’ll make a clean
breast of my failures to God.’ Suddenly the pressure
was gone, my guilt dissolved, my sin disappeared.
(Psalm 32:3-5 The Message)

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: