Monday, May 16, 2011

Mrs. Carol Hopson-Above the Storm

Oh, if only I would quickly see the storm as the fiery
process God is using to make me look like Him!
Recently, someone asked me what was the greatest lesson
I’d learned in the past years of brokenness and
changed plans. My quick response was...to let go of my
plans and accept God’s plan for me with joy. This is where
true peace and fulfillment are found. There is nothing to
compare with knowing that you are God’s child and you
are fulfilling what He created you to do. Paul knew this
truth and lived by it.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: