Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mrs. C Hopson-Above the Storm

God has done the same thing for His beloved children.
He has given us the Holy Spirit, our “built-in” Compass, to
convict and guide us through life. In the book of John we
read,
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father
will send in my name, He will teach you all things,
and bring to your remembrance all that I said to
you.
And He, when He comes, will convict the world
concerning sin, and righteousness and judgment.
(John 14:26 and 16:8)
I’ve certainly experienced this “pain or pressure” from
the Holy Spirit when I’ve allowed bitterness to take root in
my heart, or when I’ve knowingly said something hurtful.
I’ve also felt it when I’ve been unwilling to do God’s will
because it was in conflict with what I wanted. It wasn’t
until I confessed my sin, and returned “home” to my Savior,
that my peace was restored.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: