Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Trusting God in Times of Trouble- Mrs. Carol Hopson

CONCLUSION
O FOR GRACE TO TRUST HIM MORE!
As I come to the end of this book, I am again amazed at
how God works so miraculously to accomplish His purpose.
I was positively certain that my writing season was over
after the eighth book, and I was SO relieved! You see, it is
truly not my desire to write books, and each one has been
accomplished only by God's grace. However, when God
decides He wants me to start writing, He absolutely overwhelms
me with the need to be obedient and get typing…
and it then becomes my "love gift" to Him. By God's
grace and power alone, I can hardly type fast enough as He
pours Himself into every word. At times, my dear husband
has to come and tell me to stop and take a break, because
the direction and leading from God are so strong.


As a "partnership publisher," we partner you with a team of professional editors , typesetters , cover design and printers to create a high quality product and then we work with you to help market and distribute your book in today's rapidly changing marketplace.

No comments: