Monday, October 27, 2008

Donald's new inspiratonal book

God has truly blessed me. This wheelchair I am in has helped me focus on God. While being in this chair, life has gone on through some good and bad times, but that's what I like about life. If you go into the situation with Jesus, you have to come out with Jesus, you have to come out with Jesus. I guess what I'm trying to say is- in spite of me, God has opened doors, not because I am in a wheelchair, but because I am in a wheelchair, but because He is good. So, come my friends and meet this kind-hearted person whom I call Jesus, tell your story and then give Him the glory. Amen.

You need to read this book by it's current publisher CSN !


CSN books offers all publishing services including proofing, editing, and cover design.
Our printing is high quality, and we offer marketing and distribution.

No comments: