Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Trusting God in Troubled Times-Mrs Carol Hopson

In all of my counseling over the years, this seems to surprise people the most…that God says we have been called to suffer. Many Christians believe that when they become part of God's family, they receive a ticket to a pain-free life, and then they are discouraged, distraught, or even devastated when difficult trials come their way. We don't always know the purpose of our suffering, but God does give us clear direction as to how we are to handle it. We are to "commit no sin" when wronged or when enduring trials, and we are told to "utter no threats" because we can entrust ourselves and our situation to God, who will be the Righteous Judge. For me, it has been incredibly freeing to realize that God will make everything just in His time, so I don't need to be bitter or take my own revenge. Trusting in my trials is entrusting all to Him…my life, my reputation, my character, my future, my pain…and accepting how He decides to handle it. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: