Monday, July 2, 2012

Mrs Carol Hopson-Trusting God in Troubled Times

My dear parents are now ninety-three and ninety-five years of age. They have spent their lives serving the Lord in various churches and mission organizations. By God's grace, they still live in their own home, on my brother's property, so they have family right there if needed. Both of my parents have had serious health issues: heart attacks, strokes, perforated colon, multiple cancers. And life is not easy for them. Just getting through each day is hard work, and yet they choose to be together in their own home, with daily helpers who come for a few hours. Last week, while sitting in his chair, my dad had something happen, and he was sure God was taking him home, so he lovingly prepared my mother and told her that he was going to glory. They then called my brother and sister-in-law who came right over and lovingly took charge from there. My dad didn't go to glory that night, and God is again strengthening him for a few more days on this earth, but he and my mother are so ready to be with Jesus! His comment to me on the phone was, "I'm so ready for God to take me home, but if He has some purpose for leaving me here, I'll try to be faithful." Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: