Friday, June 29, 2012

Pastor Dave Hoffman-Fear of the Lord

On our wedding day Mary and I made a covenant to be faithful to each other. That covenant is a reflection of the Church. God always remains faithful to us, and so too Mary and I are to always remain faithful to each other. God invites anyone who would want to put Him to the test to see that He keeps covenant with the Church. Christian couples in the Church cannot separate character and integrity from their faithfulness in keeping covenant. If we do not keep covenant, we do not have integrity and character We are called to be covenant keepers. Our word should be our bond. Our testimony to the world outside the Church is that if we make a promise, we keep our covenants. When I married my wife it was for life, through the good times and through the problems. I’ll never forget one day my wife looked at me with fire in her eyes and declared, “I hate you.” I thought to myself, “This woman has some major problems!” I called a marriage counselor and explained, “My wife has major problems. Her emotional responses are being dictated by her past hurts and dysfunctions. Mary needs some major healing and I feel you and your wife are the perfect counselors for her.” Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: