Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Another Segment of Reanier's Shaking Heaven and Earth!

It was not until I arrived home from a long road trip that I realized something had been imparted into my life by the Holy Spirit. I had a supernatural desire to spend time in the presence of God through prayer like I had never experienced in the previous eighteen years of my Christian life. In the past I had prayed more out of discipline to see God bless my efforts to minister and preach. This time was different because I did not need any motivation to pray.

I could not get enough time in the presence of God! I had a burning desire to spend every moment that I could alone with the Holy Spirit. I began praying over twenty-five hours per week. I would begin my times with the Holy Spirit by praying the scriptures. The more I prayed the scriptures the more I felt the Spirit of God consuming me with His presence. This led to times of spontaneous prayer, worship, praying in the spirit, and just waiting in the presence of the Holy Spirit. His presence was so fulfilling that hours of time would go by and it felt like minutes.

Check back for more from Dennis Reanier’s book, Shaking Heaven and Earth.


CSN books offers quality publishing services to any first time author . Now is the time to publish your book!

2 comments:

drvums said...

I read this book and it is very powerful; I recomend this to anyone who wants to augment their relationship with the Lord.

Michael5 said...

Spending time with the Holy Spirit is always a vital element of our Christian growth!