Monday, October 15, 2012

Trusting God in Troubled Times-Mrs Carol Hopson

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW GOD'S WILL? If anyone wishes to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. -Luke 9:23 It seems that one of the most common things I hear from women when speaking or counseling is, "If only I knew what God wanted me to do!" Some have even said, "I wish He'd just write me a letter and tell me!" I always reply, "Guess what; He did write you that letter." And then I take them to this verse in Luke 9:23. Often it's not what they want to hear, but let me share how it helps us to know God's will in any situation. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: