Monday, August 6, 2012

Trusting God in Troubled Times-Mrs Carol Hopson

Without God as my Counselor, I would have been angry and disturbed; I would have lost track of my thoughts and who knows what else. I also might have tried to avoid her all weekend, as she really was angry and caused quite a disturbance in the meeting. However, by the very end of the retreat, she came to me at the book table and told me how much she learned and how much she loved being at the retreat…she even bought a couple of books…then she gave me a hug and was gone. Praise God for His counsel! I need God's divine counsel every day of my life, or else my emotions seem to take control. I especially need Colossians 3:12-13, which says, "And so, as those who have been chosen of God, holy and beloved, put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience; bearing with one another and forgiving each other, whoever has a complaint against anyone; just as the lord forgave you, so also should you." Can you even imagine how our families, our neighbors, our workplace, and the world would be impacted if we as Christians just obeyed the counsel in these two verses? Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: