Monday, September 22, 2008

Killer Whales and Jonah Factor

I Would like to find out if anyone ever reads these posts. I wonder why know one ever leaves comments, I find it important to let people know about our Book "KILLER WHALES". I would love for anyone to comment and request a book if you feel it is
important enough to help save a family member or a friend from being decieved by
rites and rituals and the killing of unborn babies. What is wrong when what was suppose to be a Godly country is falling away from God in record speed. What is
it that you will take with you when the end comes, it won't money, or any material things from this earth. You know the Bible says that flesh and blood can not enter Heaven so you need to see that it is spiritual and that your soul is in danger.
Too many people trust in a man who's church claims representation of Jesus Christ with no Biblical backing and this is sad to believe that people are this blind. I am a God fearing women that knows that only God can forgive me on a daily basis when I humble myself at the end of a day and ask him to forgive where I have sinned and failed him, no matter how small that may have been. There are NO big sins or little sins it is simply SIN and God is the only answer for forgiveness not MAN.
We would love to sell this book but, if you can not afford the $19.95 price of this book and you could afford to send the $5.95 for postage and handling, I will be glad to send you a book just contact us at Jesus Christ Ministries, P.O. Box 480, Murrayville, Ga. 30564, and ask for "KILLER WHALES" and I'll be glad to do what I can to put if in your hands. Thank you and May God Bless Mrs. Jonah

1 comment:

Michael5 said...

Joyce,

The nature of posting we have found is that it does drive people to our website, even though they may not comment on the blog.

Don't be discouraged. The more you blog, the more people will go to the website and look at your book.

Mike